External FD30 Stredor Fire Doors
Our Stredor External doors have a solid laminated timber core and Premium Beech faces. They are then edged all round with 10mm thick Hardwood lippings and pre-finished with Primer or 30% AC Lacquer ready for site installation.
If you choose your product to be primed, it will come to you following our priming process which consists of:
- A first coat of primer is applied by spray to the product, which then must dry.
- It is then sanded down to entail a smooth finish and is then given another coat.
- The product is sanded for the last time and is quality checked by our QA manager.
If you choose your product to have a clear lacquer finish, it will come with a hard coating with a 30% sheen. This surface is very durable, perfect for lots of use. The process consists of:
- The product is sanded ready for polishing.
- It is wiped down and 2 coats of lacquer is applied.
- Then, it is lightly sanded, which breaks down the grain for a smooth finish.
- A further coat of lacquer is applied to seal and create the hard top.
- Quality checked by our QA manager.