FD30 Pine Raised and Fielded Fire Doors
Raised and fielded panel doors can be manufactured for up to 30 minutes fire resistance, using Palusol laminated board panels, which are grooved into a hardwood framed door. These are ideal for bespoke doors.
Characteristics: Soft pale yellow to light pink to light reddish brown, with resin ducts that form narrow brown lines parallel to the grain. Uniform medium texture with very subtle growth rings.
If you choose your product to have a clear lacquer finish, it will come with a hard coating with a 30% sheen. This surface is very durable, perfect for lots of use. The process consists of:
- The product is sanded ready for polishing.
- It is wiped down and 2 coats of lacquer is applied.
- Then, it is lightly sanded, which breaks down the grain for a smooth finish.
- A further coat of lacquer is applied to seal and create the hard top.
- Quality checked by our QA manager.