FD30 Stredor Ash Fire Doors
Our Stredor Ash doors have a solid laminated timber core and Ash veneer faces. They are then edged all round with 10mm thick Ash lippings and pre-finished with 3 coats of AC Lacquer ready for site installation.
Available in Crown and Quarter cut.
Characteristics: Generally creamy sapwood with light tan to relatively brown heartwood. Typical grain pattern for porous wood with coarse early wood and smooth late wood. Figures may be present and can be intense.
If you choose your product to have a clear lacquer finish, it will come with a hard coating with a 30% sheen. This surface is very durable, perfect for lots of use. The process consists of:
- The product is sanded ready for polishing.
- It is wiped down and 2 coats of lacquer is applied.
- Then, it is lightly sanded, which breaks down the grain for a smooth finish.
- A further coat of lacquer is applied to seal and create the hard top.
- Quality checked by our QA manager.