FD30 Stredor Cherry Fire Doors
Our Stredor Cherry doors have a solid laminated timber core and Cherry veneer faces. They are then edged all round with 10mm thick Cherry lippings and pre-finished with 3 coats of AC Lacquer ready for site installation.
Available in Crown and Quarter cut.
Characteristics: Pink to reddish brown heartwood with blonde sapwood. Tight grain minimum early wood. Gum, pin knots and burls are prevalent. Figures are common and may include heavy patterns such as ropey, mottled, chevron, and flare.
If you choose your product to have a clear lacquer finish, it will come with a hard coating with a 30% sheen. This surface is very durable, perfect for lots of use. The process consists of:
- The product is sanded ready for polishing.
- It is wiped down and 2 coats of lacquer is applied.
- Then, it is lightly sanded, which breaks down the grain for a smooth finish.
- A further coat of lacquer is applied to seal and create the hard top.
- Quality checked by our QA manager.