FD30 Stredor European Oak Fire Doors
Our Stredor European Oak doors have a solid laminated timber core and European Oak veneer faces. They are then edged all round with 10mm thick European Oak lippings and pre-finished with 3 coats of AC Lacquer ready for site installation.
Available in Crown and Quarter cut.
Characteristics: Sharp contrast between coarse early wood and smooth late wood. Heartwood color is light brown to light gray to medium brown. Large rays produce pronounced flake appearance across the grain when the wood is quarter sliced. Rift cutting minimises the flake appearance.
If you choose your product to have a clear lacquer finish, it will come with a hard coating with a 30% sheen. This surface is very durable, perfect for lots of use. The process consists of:
- The product is sanded ready for polishing.
- It is wiped down and 2 coats of lacquer is applied.
- Then, it is lightly sanded, which breaks down the grain for a smooth finish.
- A further coat of lacquer is applied to seal and create the hard top.
- Quality checked by our QA manager.