FD30 Stredor Pine Fire Doors
Our Stredor Pine doors have a solid laminated timber core and Pine veneer faces. They are then edged all round with 10mm thick Pine lippings and pre-finished with 3 coats of AC Lacquer ready for site installation.
Available in Crown and Quarter cut.
Characteristics: Soft pale yellow to light pink to light reddish brown, with resin ducts that form narrow brown lines parallel to the grain. Uniform medium texture with very subtle growth rings.
If you choose your product to have a clear lacquer finish, it will come with a hard coating with a 30% sheen. This surface is very durable, perfect for lots of use. The process consists of:
- The product is sanded ready for polishing.
- It is wiped down and 2 coats of lacquer is applied.
- Then, it is lightly sanded, which breaks down the grain for a smooth finish.
- A further coat of lacquer is applied to seal and create the hard top.
- Quality checked by our QA manager.