FD90 Warm Springs Pine Fire Doors
Our FD90 Warm Springs doors are constructed using a 51mm thick mineral door core with hardwood framework. This is then lipped all round and faced with 4mm mdf on both sides. The MDF face is suitable for priming, veneering or laminating.
Available in Crown and Quarter cut.
Characteristics: Soft pale yellow to light pink to light reddish brown, with resin ducts that form narrow brown lines parallel to the grain. Uniform medium texture with very subtle growth rings.
If you choose your product to have a clear lacquer finish, it will come with a hard coating with a 30% sheen. This surface is very durable, perfect for lots of use. The process consists of:
- The product is sanded ready for polishing.
- It is wiped down and 2 coats of lacquer is applied.
- Then, it is lightly sanded, which breaks down the grain for a smooth finish.
- A further coat of lacquer is applied to seal and create the hard top.
- Quality checked by our QA manager.